- Port Botany
- $110000 - $135000 per annum, Benefits: + super
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Hands on maintenance, process and project engineering experience needed
• Rapidly growing Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business
The client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer based near Botany experiencing great investment and growth. The business is A leader in several categories and requires a Senior Process Engineer who can become Engineering Lead for the site.
The role reports to the Engineering Director and will be responsible for undertaking all required engineering activities to support manufacturing. The Senior Process Engineer will take ownership of the processes and issues, escalating them appropriately and coordinating resolution activities between multiple stakeholders. You will work closely with Production Managers, Junior Process Engineers and the quality team to create a WCM environment adhering to TPM. Specifically you will:
-Ensure that all manufacturing equipment and processes always comply with FDA, TGA and ISO requirements.
-Support the Production and Quality day to day activities across engineering processes to maintain maximum production time.
-Ensure continuous improvement of the manufacturing facilities, utilities and manufacturing processes.
-Provide Technical Leadership to junior engineers and drives for results
-Drive process improvement across operations and ensure all processes conform to all relevant GMP requirements.
-Conduct and coordinate investigations into Quality Deviations, identifying root cause and implementing effective CAPA’s
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- A depth of knowledge and experience in GMP, FDA and ISO environments either in the pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- A broad range of experience across projects, quality and engineering
- A Tertiary qualified in an engineering or closely related subject
Please note the client is unable to offer sponsorship. Any applicants are required to have full and valid work rights for Australia.
$110,000- $135,000 + super
Please click APPLY NOW or contact Matthew Walker, Associate Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org