- $65000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• Permanent opportunity
• Public practice
About the role:
We are seeking a Personal Assistant to support two Founding Partners of an accounting firm based in the northern suburbs.
Join a social & friendly culture where the business put their staff first. This role will support the wider business in promoting a fun environment to work in, while providing administrative support to the management team.
- Setting up meetings
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations for clients
- Proactively managing diaries, organising internal and client meetings, client events and arranging domestic travel
- Arrange social club events
- Ad hoc administration to the team
- Experience of working in an accounting firm
- IT savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.