- New South Wales
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
Leading Government Organisation
As a Middleware Developer you will make an important contribution to Applications and Integration Team by applying your expert skills. This will include; As a Middleware Developer, you will be required to:
- Develop solutions cases based on functional requirements and build technical design documents to deliver planned scope for the releases. (Utilising SOA relevant technology).
- Support audit/regulatory processes and procedures and remediate issues swiftly.
- Preparation of application design, development and support of SOA and related applications. Development comprises of configuration, data migration, and integration activities.
- Provide Level 2 & 3 support which also includes addressing data issues and producing ad-hoc reports from the database layer as needed.
- Resolve P1 & P2 production issues in a timely manner by working with both business and incident management teams.
- Significant experience (3-8 years) in Application design and development of Middleware related technologies
- Excellent experience with XML, WSDL (Web Service Description Language), and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol);
- Excellent working knowledge of mainstream messaging systems in particular Java Message Service (JMS);
- Working knowledge of WebLogic Server 10.3.x platform.
- Knowledge of current ESB technologies and excellent knowledge of one or more mainstream ESB implementations.
- Hands on experience with Oracle’s Fusion Middleware including Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Oracle SOA Suite;
- Working knowledge of mainstream RDBMS in particular, Oracle DBMS;
- BPEL (Business Process Execution Language), BPMN (Business Process Modeling Notation) and business orchestration knowledge will be highly regarded.
- Proven track record of development and support activities.
- Experience in effectively presenting complex information to different target audiences through strong business writing skills and verbal communication
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit
- Flexible working environment