- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- CBD location
- Excellent training
- Great benefits
FutureYou are currently working with a fantastic firm in the CBD who are looking for a strong intermediate accountant to join their growing team. They have a great portfolio of complex and interesting clients for you to work on. The firm has a client centric approach. Due to this they make sure all of their staff are trained to the highest quality.
As they are located in the hart of the CBD, it is easily accessible via public transport and you will be spoilt with choices to go for lunch.
You will be reporting to a Business Services/Tax Manager and perform full function compliance for a portfolio of clients. You will be required to:
- Service a range of clients including individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies, multi-entities and SMSF
- Prepare BAS and IAS
- Prepare taxation returns and financial statements
- Lodge ASIC forms and liaise with the ATO
- Accompany the Manager and Partner to client meetings
- Conduct tax legislation research for the Manager
- Assist the Manager and Partner with preparing advice for clients
To be successful for this role you will;
- Excellent results in Tertiary education
- Possess 2-3 years public practice experience in Tax and Business Services (we are unable to consider candidates who do not possess this experience)
- Hard working, able to multi-task, reliable
- Professional presentation
- High attention to detail
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- The firm promote on performance and provide ongoing support for CA studies with access to regular training with various internal and external training programs to build both technical and soft skills.
- Enjoy mentoring opportunities from Partners and Senior Managers
- Challenging and interesting work with clients ranging from ASX listed companies to complex Australian family businesses
- A Buddy to help you learn the ropes from day one
- Support to move into a more senior role in the future
- Social and professional work environments with regular social events and activities to reward the staff
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.