- Melbourne CBD
- $90000 - $117000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Long term temporary contract
• CBD location
Join a non-for-profit organisation on a temporary long-term contract.
The Digital Product Manager will lead the development and implementation of digital products across an exciting external project.
This role will be responsible for the product lifecycle and ensures a user-centric experience-led approach to digital product development, informed by user’s needs, insights, data, research and analysis.
- Support the development and implementation of the project strategy and activity plan
- Lead the development and implementation of digital products with a focus across platforms and integrations
- Manage the digital product development priorities in line with the product roadmap and backlog
- Provide high quality written documents including briefing notes, preparation of contracts and agreements, and project management documentation
- Proactively manage internal and external stakeholder relations and expectations relating to digital product and experience activities
- A tertiary qualification in digital media, digital technology or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in digital product development and life-cycle management
- Proven ability to deliver large, complex, and concurrent projects, potentially on multiple platforms
- Excellent knowledge of user experience, customer experience, human-centred or user interface design
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.