- $90000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- My client is seeking to add headcount at a junior level
- At least 2-3 years of experience within industrial is a requirement
- Must hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar
This role would report to the Senior Development Manager and would assist in covering the full project cycle from running a feasibility model, to running design team meetings, as well superintending the delivery of projects to completion. This role will focus on industrial and business park projects with the initial focus being the delivery of an industrial / logistics project.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the management of developments from concept through to completion.
- Business development and assisting in executing AFL’s.
- Support financial management including feasibilities, budgets and forecasts.
- Management of external and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiations with relevant authorities.
- Contributing to sales and marketing activities.
- Take ownership of distinct elements of the design, planning and delivery process.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar.
- At least 2-3 years' experience within industrial property as either an ADM, Analyst or similar.
- Aspirations to progress your career over time to become a Development Manager.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of how to put together a commercial deal.
- Business development skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned development organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure.