- $50000 - $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• favourable mix of compliance and advisory
• Excellent training and support continuously
FutureYou are currently partnering with arguably one of the most progressive and impressive firms in Melbourne CBD. This three partner firm has two sister businesses looking after bookkeeping and financial planning. Situated in the hart of the CBD they are easily accessible via public transport with amazing restaurants, shops and cafes right outside the door.
This firm prides themselves on the training it provides to all their staff including soft skill training. The firm is 100% paperless and a XERO environment with exceptionally streamlined processes in order to free up the accountants time to do more value add work.
Culturally the firm is second to none based on trust, respect and generally enjoying the team environment.
Reporting directly to two of the Partners, you will be assisting with the management a portfolio of clients and given the opportunity to progress at your own pace.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and BAS / IAS for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and superannuation funds
- Preparation of tax planning and business advisory based reports
- Managing client relationships and analysing information to value add and commercialise business service opportunities
- Supervise graduate accountants
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 1 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA enrolled or started
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Work effectively as part of a team
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or for a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0450 655 441
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.