- $80000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Immediate start preferable
- National brand with free products!
- Total remote position - WFH throughout
FutureYou have partnered with a very large national brand in the recruitment of their new Payroll Officer to join the team! This is due to some recent growth and internal changes, this 12 FTC is to ensure they have consistent need for the additional headcount post 12 months. The are completely remote and this role will be completely WFH.
This role will include but not limited to:
- Processing end to end payroll for 500 - 1,000 employees depending on ledger
- Maintaining employee files and information
- Interpreting enterprise agreements and awards according to legislation
- Kronos time and attendance management
- Tax, super and all third party deductions
This role would suit someone who has processed end to end payroll for over 3 years in an high volume environment while being autonomous and not needing constant Management support.
Please ensure you have adequate internet at home. Please ensure you have Kronos experience.
In exchange you will be given $80k - $85k + Super depending on your experience. This is a complete WFH role therefore location is not important - you do not have to be from NSW. Hardware will be provided for you.
If this sounds like the role for you "apply online' - Mel Hasip will be managing this process