- $90000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 23 days ago
- 6 Partner, 40 staff firm based in Hawthorn
- Clients up to $100mil turnover and exposure to virtual CFO services
- Onsite carpark and close to public transport
FutureYou is currently partnering with a leading boutique firm based in Hawthorn who is looking for a client facing accountant to help manage a team of 8 accountants. This business offers clients a full suite of services and has access to a Big4 firm who assist in providing clients with high level consulting services.
In your new role, you will be responsible for overseeing your own portfolio of clients will providing them with comprehensive tax advisory and virtual CFO services. This role has the potential to grow and develop to Partnership for the right candidate.
In your role, you will be responsible for managing client relationships and work closely with the Partner in managing a team of 8 accountants.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts, individuals and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Tax planning, monthly/quarterly management accounts, virtual CFO services etc.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Running your own client meetings
- Delegating workflow and reviewing the work of Junior staff
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Work effectively in a team
- Onsite car park and close to transport
- Career progression to Partnership
- Enviable client base and comprehensive advisory
- 1 rostered day off per month
- Fun and social working environment
- Extremely low staff turnover
- Access to the Big4 environment
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.