- $55000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
- Prestigious firm with fantastic reputation for honest, quality client servicing
- 50% client facing work with a focus on value-add
- Further specialist training for business advisory and value-add services
- Large budget for staff training and fees paid up front with four days paid leave for CA/CPA study per module
- Social, energetic culture with contemporary offices
This is a new opportunity with an impressive, successful firm in their modern Central Coast office. This firm brings together multiple business units to offer clients a range of technical and strategic expertise of the highest-level. The firm are known for their ability to service large clients who often require value-add services.
Clients range from large, multinational corporate groups to HNWIs and interesting start-ups. The newest of IT systems and software allow for time-efficient service delivery and a more seamless processes. You will benefit from working for a respected brand that will enable you to gain hands-on training from some of the most respected Partners in the profession. In addition to this you will also have the option to attend various training courses based on your own areas of interest to aid you in achieving your personalised career goals.
Culturally, this firm is supportive and creates a collaborative work environment which embodies the firms values and provides staff with ongoing recognition. Flexible working arrangements are available and on a day to day basis staff will never be expected to work more than their contracted hours.
You will work closely with Directors to service SMEs and large clients with Business Services and interesting value-add work. The majority of your role will be to service to a diverse portfolio of clients and provide strategic business advice and occasionally Outsourced CFO work alongside a Senior and/or Manager.
Some tasks will include:
- Management reporting, cash-flow forecasting, succession planning
- Commercial analysis in order to identify areas for added value
- Provide advice on complex tax issues
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large businesses
The Ideal Candidate:
- Began CA/CPA study
- 2+ years experience in professional practice
- Understand the importance of integrity and trust in relation to client servicing
- A desire to strive for excellence
- Interest in technology and process improvement
This is a great opportunity for a HEAVY INTERMEDIATE or SENIOR ACCOUNTANT to work with superb systems and benefit from further training and more advanced accounting topics.
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information.