- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Modern, advisory focused firm with a rapidly growing client base
- Utilising the latest in accounting software and technology
- Mid-tier firm with multiple offices
- Central Coast based
- Superb training program with significant funding
- Fun and social culture
This firm is a leading mid-tier firm with office on the Central Coast. The firm has multiple partners from Big 4 backgrounds who can offer a wealth of experience to both clients and their staff. With an impressive client base consisting of HNWIs, SMEs and very large businesses. The firm particularly excels in high-level Business Advisory & Commercial Analysis in addition to specialist tax advice and general Business Services for medium to large companies. The firm also offers a personalised and goal-orientated service to a growing client base comprised of start-ups requiring business growth advice and various value-add initiatives including software solutions. Clients receive a consultative approach to their business needs and all staff are given the opportunity to be client facing.
The firm boasts a well-respected leadership team who are empowering and inspirational as leaders. Their teams benefit from one-on-one mentoring from Managers and Partners in addition to formal structured training and paid courses in Sydney ensuring that all staff are able to offer a high-quality service.
The firm offers a fun and energetic culture with an innovative approach to staff engagement and office moral. Be part of a happy firm with regular team events and an impressive social calendar.
This role would suit a Senior accountant looking to focus on more business advisory work with minimal processing work.
- Prepare and review some financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies, SMEs and HNWIs
- Business Advisory and Tax Advisory work including cashflows, budgeting, financial modelling etc
- Virtual CFO work
- Review the work of off-shore staff
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Liaise face to face with clients
In order to be successful in this role you must have a driven, positive attitude and a relationship based approach to client servicing. An ability to think "outside the box" and a strong passion for helping business to thrive is a must.
Key requirements include:
- CA qualified
- 4+ years experience in a chartered firm
- Desire to learn and develop skills in value-add
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analysis skills
- Experience reviewing work
Please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au