- $120000 - $145000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Non-for-profit organisation
• Hawthorn location
Join a non-for-profit organisation on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Digital Lead will be responsible for the delivery of an exciting external project. The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the projects digital strategy, as well as all activity relating to the digital products such as the website and CRM.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, this role will have one direct report and 5 in-direct reports.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Digital strategy and activity plan
- Be the key decision maker about the prioritisation, continuous improvement, enhancement and development activities
- Implement Lean and Agile principles into how we prioritise and produce digital work
- Maintain relationships with delivery partners
- Use analytics, research insights and feedback to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- A tertiary qualification in digital media, digital technology or related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of principles and methods for leading digital transformations
- Experience designing and developing a program of integrated digital products and solutions that meet customer needs
- Proven strategic/thought leadership with an understanding of major digital trends, legislative requirements, and governance frameworks
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.