- New South Wales
- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Our client is seeking a Enterprise Data Architect.
This role is responsible for technical leadership and strategic direction for the technologies, standards, processes and architectures for data assets. As a thought leader you will develop relationships, discover and articulate requirements, define models, develop and maintain architecture, and drive the solutioning in the data, information and analytics domain. As the Enterprise Data Architect, your role specifically will:
- Influence information strategy.
- Maximise value derived from data assets.
- Surface information as priority.
- Support decision making.
- Enable effective data and analytics governance.
- Conduct business information modelling.
- Support Risk Management.
- Enable enterprise information management.
- Secure data and analytic assets.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be organized, systematic, thorough, accurate and disciplined. You will be continuing to develop in your area of expertise and be expected to provide innovative ideas to solve problems in your discipline. It is expected that you will be developing good skills at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required.
- Ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs
- Data modelling and information classification expertise at the enterprise level.
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks and information models.
- Understanding of metamodels, taxonomies and ontologies, as well as of the challenges of applying structured techniques (data modelling) to less-structured sources.
- Familiarity with data science concepts, as well as MDM, business intelligence, and data warehouse design and implementation techniques.
- Experience with distributed management and analytics in cloud and hybrid environments. Also an understanding of a variety of data access and analytics approaches (for example, microservices and event-based architectures).
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to create marketing and messaging materials that meet stakeholder needs.
- Ability to analyse project, program and portfolio needs, as well as determine the resources needed to achieve objectives and overcome cross-functional barriers.
- Experience in IT Management Consulting or Technical Consulting.
- Design and deliver strategies that place customers at the centre of business decisions.
- Work with diverse and high-performance colleagues.
- Be part of an enriching culture born on values, purpose, imagination and spirit.
- Flexible working environment.
Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Corin Roberts in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2929.