- New South Wales
- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Working closely with a well-respected Partner and Special Counsel in this specialist area, you will have the opportunity to become involved in a mix of high value commercial litigation & high profile/sensitive defamation work both on the plaintiff and defendant side. You will also be involved in defamation work with insurer clients.
The successful applicant will have the following skillset:
- A minimum of 2-5 years PAE gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or specialist law firm either in commercial disputes or insurance litigation. Some defamation exposure would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong academics with demonstrated experience drafting complex advice & court attendance;
- Commercial approach with a keen interest in marketing, business development & client events;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Ability to manage and run your own caseload of files autonomously.
- High-profile, global client base
- The opportunity to work with a Chambers-rated leading practitioner in defamation.
- Strong career progression prospects
- Warm, friendly & open-door culture.
For a confidential discussion about this role, and all of your options in the current market, please contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391 or alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com.