- New South Wales
- $150000 - $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Multi award winning business
• Senior leadership role
This multi award winning business has had huge success locally and Internationally - so much so the have implemented a sales and account management function in the USA where they are a much loved category dominating brand! Due to internal movement and expansion they would now like to invite an International sales manager to take the Sales reins of the business, the role will encompass ANZ, APAC and the US. They are a business built on passion and inspiration with a huge feel good factor, not only this, but they dominate their category in major grocery and independents! You will feel proud to join their close knit team and ride their continued wave of success.
- International business development and account management of all major customers and channels - grocery, specialist and independents
- Explore all avenues for brand and product growth across additional channels and ecomm.
- Working closely with product team on pricing and customer needs
- Supporting and growing grocery accounts with trade marketing and promotional activity
- Manage and support local and OS BDMs and Account manager
- Project manage with key customers across range reviews and marketing activity
- Reporting on all activity, budgets and KPI's
- Develop online retailer ecomm strategies for promotions B2B
- Scan data analyitcs to drive strategic growth opportunites
- Work with the Operations team to ensure new product launch time lines are achieved
This is so much more than a International Buisiness Management role, you will have a very strong drive and an entrepreneurial streak having worked with a small business previously you know the importance of all hands on deck striving to make a business successful. It is imperative you come from an FMCG or Consumer Sales Manager role where you hold strong relationships across all major grocery - you will also display exceptional communication, advanced excel and be business degree qualified, demonstrating a greater commercial understanding.
On offer is a role to expand your remit Internationally, there will ( when and where possible ) be travel involved and a great sense of purpose and achievement. Salary on offer is commensurate with experience with some lovely perks. Please apply now with your CV through the link and should it be inline with our criteria we will contact you shortly there after. Lisa Chesterman 91952347