- New South Wales
- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• Multi award winning
• International is thriving
This local multi award winning business has had huge success Internationally - so much so their sales manager now resides in the USA and it has opened the door for someone to take over their relationships both here and in Asia. They are a business built on passion and inspiration with a huge feel good factor, not only this, but they dominate their category in major grocery and independents! You will feel proud to join their close knit team and ride their continued wave of success.
- Business development and account management of all major customers with a strong focus on W'worths and Coles.
- Explore all avenues for category growth
- Working closely with product team on pricing
- Supporting and growing grocery accounts with trade marketing and promotional
- Close relationship building within independent stores with training and promotions
- Project manage with key customers range reviews and marketing activity
- Attend trade shows and events
- Reporting on all activity, budgets and KPI's
- Develop online retailer ecomm strategies for promotions B2B
- Work with the Operations team to ensure new product launch time lines are achieved
This is so much more than a Business development or account management role, you will have a very strong drive and an entrepreneurial streak having worked with a small business previously you know the importance of all hands on deck striving to make a business successful. You will have established and strong relationships with W'worths and Coles, exceptional communication, advanced excel and be business degree qualified, demonstrating a greater commercial understanding. Coming from potentially the baby or cosmetics industry you will fit well in to their business with an empathy and love of animals to top off your perfect fit for the role.
On offer is a role to expand your remit branching potentially in to looking after their Asian market, there will be travel involved and a great sense of purpose and achievement. Salary on offer is commensurate with experience with some lovely perks. Please apply now with your Cv through the link and we will contact you shortly there after. Lisa Chesterman 91952347