- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Client facing role
- Strong demand for value-add services
- Never work past 5pm and have flexible working
- Free parking
- Technologically advanced firm
This is a leading Lismore firm with around offering accounting, taxation, business consulting, bookkeeping, financial planning and SMSF solutions.
The firm has experienced rapid growth due to an increased demand for Business Advisory services in addition to a 15% increase in fees over the past year from referrals. Clients range from small $500k turnover businesses and medium franchises with several entities as well as companies up $200m in turnover.
You will service the clients as a team by working together collaboratively to circulate ideas and come up with solutions in conjunction with partners as well as juniors. Partners encourage an open-door policy whereby staff of all level can approach them at any time of day with questions or for general support.
The firm is known for its cohesive nature and inclusive culture. The office is a friendly and welcoming environment with group coffee and tea meetings and team lunches as a regular occurrence. You will be supported daily by hands-on mentorship and gain valuable structured training from both internal and external sources.
Reporting directly to partners, your primary focus in this role will be to maintain client relationships to offer a personalised, quality service whilst also managing two junior team members.
Other requirements of your role will be to:
- Work with the partners to assist clients in the day to day and strategic aspects of their business
- Advise clients in tax planning and use your analytical skills to show clients how best to minimise costs and grow their business
- Provide advice on how best to utilise the latest technology to improve efficiency
- Review tax compliance work from junior staff members and provide mentoring
To be considered for this role you will have:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Experience in Business Advisory advantageous but not essential
- Must enjoy a client facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team environment
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information or email email@example.com