- $80000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
About the firm:
You will be working for a young, progressive firm whose head office is based in Sydney. The firm has been around for four years and has one partner and two other onshore staff who focus on tax advisory and complex business advisory. Since its conception, the firm has doubled its fee base every year and anticipates this to continue. The firm is supported by a team of lawyers which allows them to give the best advisory service to its clients. Their client base consists largely of interesting start-ups in various phases of the business growth and life cycle.
The firm focuses its efforts on offering high-level accounting and tax services to clients including R&D tax incentives advice, CFO advisory, financial modelling. These services are supported by the traditional tax compliance and tax planning. The firm is completely cloud based allowing staff to work from anywhere.
This is a firm ran by entrepreneurs who are truly passionate about business growth and helps their clients succeed.
About the role:
This is a completely remote role whereby you will be supported by the other team members through the use of video software tools and phone calls. You will use completely cloud based software such as Xero.
Your role will be 70% client facing (via video call) business advisory and 30% reviewing of tax compliance work.
Your duties will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients including start-ups of various sizes and industries and established SMEs
- Liaise directly with clients presenting tax and business advisory work
- Complete work including virtual CFO, cashflow forecasting, budgeting, restructuring and complex tax planning and some tax advice
- Review the work of around four off-shore employees who complete all of the processing work
- Liaise with lawyers, R&D tax adviser and other industry specialists to get the best advice for clients
- CA qualified with 5+ years experience
- Experience in Business Advisory work including financial modelling
- Virtual CFO/CFO Advisory experience highly advantageous
- Experience reviewing tax compliance work of more than 3 staff (offshore staff management advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Must have considerable client facing experience
- Work from anywhere
- Still work closely with the partner and two other onshore senior employees who are experts in their field
- No processing work
- Focus largely on business advisory and virtual CFO
- Direct client management role
- Work on diverse and interesting clients who are passionate and have dynamic needs
- Work for a successful and rapidly growing firm with a entrepreneurial partner
- Unlimited growth and progression potential
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more info or email your resume to email@example.com