- New South Wales
- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
• Experiencing Huge growth
• Stunning office, vibe and culture
Our client is a global phenomenon, starting right on our very shores. With millions of fans around the globe they have started a cult in fashion that continues to grow and expand at a rapid rate even in the current climate. They are looking for an E-comm manager, to guide the business to greater heights continuing to leverage the incredible work the business has done to make its mark on the international stage.
- Managing all agency partners
- Drive the ecomm strategy and increase customer engagement
- Oversee and manage multiple Global sites
- Testing and analysis to optimise site performance
- Perform quality reviews and project manage multiple areas and stakeholders
- Budget management and KPI reporting
- Continued improvement of eCommerce platform and integrated systems
You will have a passion for ecommerce and have worked in an extremely fast paced ecomm role previously managing large platforms and the online channel. Proven skills with management of SEO, website optimisation, data mining and security, basic coding skills HTML and CSS is also a prerequisite. Exceptional planning and project management is also a necessary and if you have had exposure to ranging and merchandise planning this will also go along way to seeing you excel in the role.
On offer is the opportunity to join a phenomenal business where you will take the reins ensuring their continued growth and success. Some fantastic benefits and perks as well as beautiful offices and a passionate, energetic team culture. Salary is commensurate to experience. Please apply now and once your Cv is reviewed we will contact you should you be applicable for the role. Lisa Chesterman 91952347