- $140k to $165k base + super + bonus
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- Leading Financial Services Business with Excellent Culture
- Deal Execution, Analysis and Financial Modelling
- Business Partnering with Senior Stakeholders & Group Treasurer
My client is a global Financial Services organisation and a leader within the retail finance space who have consistently experienced organic growth.
Known for their great reputation in the Australian market & for their fantastic culture supporting learning and development, flexibility and work/life balance, located in Sydney CBD.
They are seeking a high-caliber and experienced Treasury Funding & Securitisation Manager to join the dynamic and high-performing Treasury team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Treasury Funding & Securitisation Manager to work on de4al execution whilst coaching and mentoring junior staff.
In this role, you will have visibility of the overall business & products. You will also have the opportunity to business partner with senior stakeholders across the business and collaborate across teams.
- Execution of new deals
- Data analysis, interpretation and manipulation
- Build financial models, cashflow models and waterfall models in Excel
- Preparation of pool cuts
- Legal documentation interpretation
- Cashflow analysis
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across Finance, Treasury & Securitisation
To be successful, you must have:
- 5+ years of treasury funding and securitisation experience within non-bank lending, banking or rating agencies
- 5+ years experience working with non-conforming loans, deal execution, RMBS or ABS products
- Experience interpreting legal documentation, building waterfall models, pool cuts, triggers, data analysis and reporting experience
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups, formulas)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to get hands dirty and a commercial mindset
The salary on offer for this permanent role is $140k to $165k base + super + bonus potential.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV directly to Neha Jain on email@example.com