- $110000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- National firm
- Flexible working environment
- Great progression
FutureYou are currently partnering exclusively with an excellent 7 Partner firm in the Eastern Suburbs. This firm offers a range of services in order to fulfil their clients needs from business services, SMSFs and audit. The business advisory team are currently looking for a senior accountant and a supervisor due to client growth. They provide excellent training, cloud environment and senior members of staff that are approachable and welcoming.
The firm is easily accessible via public transport and is surrounded by boutique cafes and shops for lunch time breaks.
Reportring directly tothe Partners
- Highly developed technical and client management skills.
- The genuine desire and ability to develop into an equity Partner (mentoring available if required).
- The ability to develop strong client relationships and manage a large and active portfolio.
- An approachable, friendly and professional manner that commands respect and loyalty from staff and colleagues.
- Highly developed staff management skills.
- The ability and desire to join in and enhance the firm's culture.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 7 years' local experience
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.