- New South Wales
- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Immediate start preferable
- Wonderful team and Management
- Ideal Western Sydney location
FutureYou have partnered with a global facilities management business looking to get a Payroll Data Analyst in to assist the team with some compliance and regulatory requirements. This is a 12 FTC with an immediate start! there is a promise of extension too.
This business are a globally known brand, commercially and residentially.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Assuring team are adhering to compliance
- Interpreting EBA's and awards accurately
- calculating tax and superannuation
- Investigation of variances between paid and actual
- Ensure accuracy of systems
- Keeping up to date with legislation
- Ad hoc duties and projects
In order to be considered please ensure you have full function, end to end Payroll processing experience. Ideally having good practical knowledge of Sage MicrOpay. Proven knowledge of working with a variety of EBAs and awards too.
In return you'll be paid between $80k - $90k + super - there is some flexibility with this too. They are working between home and the office, this is whichever you prefer. They are based in the Western suburbs of Sydney.
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this process.