- Carlton South
- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Partner with ASX listed businesses providing specialized financial solutions
- Boutique business based in Carlton
- Perfect for a 1st time mover from Big4 Audit
FutureYou is partnering with a progressive boutique accounting firm with over 20 years' experience in working with listed companies that has been involved in countless capital raisings, share purchase plans, rights issues and initial public offerings across a variety of industries, from technology to mining and exploration. Your new firm will provide you with ongoing training and support to service ASX listed companies to the highest possible level.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be expected to attend client meetings, provide staff training and add value to team culture.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Financial / Management Accounting
- Attending client meetings with a team of accountants
- Half year and full yearly reporting
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Review and lodge FBT returns
- Quarterly cashflow reports
- Ad hoc accounting projects
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- 3+ years industry experience within an accounting role (servicing SME)
- Work experience in a Chartered Accountant environment
- Work experience in a commercial entity environment (exposure to financial and management accounting)
- Internal and External Audit experience / exposure
- Management of multiple client portfolios
- Exposure to local and international organisations, currencies and exchanges
- Exposure and experience across Small Cap ASX listed companies, (Technology, Biotech Clean Tech & Resource Sectors highly desirable) and IPO organisations.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.