- North Sydney
- $85000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Immediate start preferable
- Project based role
- Huge brand
FutureYou have partnered exclusively with a huge brand based in North Sydney in the recruitment of a Payroll Project Officer to assist with a number of projects that will be kicking off in June. This is a 6 months contract position with view to extension depending on project.
This role will be based from home until they have an official return to work plan in place.
You will solely working on the project and will be reporting to the Project Manager.
Your key duties will include:
- Supporting Project Manager in projects
- Working on efficiencies in systems
- Take lead during UAT, documentation of processes and results and developing process maps
- Communication between finance and HR teams including training on systems
- Communicate with vendors and attending workshops
- Assist processing team where necessary
In order to be considered please ensure you have knowledge of end to end payroll processing as well as experience working on projects.
The ideal candidate is someone who over the last year or so has been involved first hand with projects - implementations, automation and efficiency projects. They are looking for someone who has worked closely with a Project Manager previously and is now happy to take the lead and work autonomously.
Please ensure you have clear communication skills as you will be conducting training with HR/Finance and managing vendors.
In return you will receive $80k - $100k + super - this is a FTC with view to extension - you will be working from home until they put their return to work plan in place.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to a global business!
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this role.