- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
Next Step Challenge
As an efficient and self-motivated, dynamic EA, you will be responsible for providing a high level of executive support to the CEO. You will also provide some additional support to members of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Administration support to the CEO maintaining appointments, meetings and other deadlines that occur on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Prepare and compose presentations, letters, emails and spreadsheets on behalf of the CEO
- Attend management team meetings – this will involve preparing for and distributing meeting agendas, taking minutes/action items, follow-ups etc.
- Corresponding on behalf of CEO to internal and external stakeholders
- Arrange meetings and any internal and external events
- Arrange, coordinate and book all staff travel, transport and accommodation
The successful candidate will have Executive Assistant experience, and strong organisational and time management skills.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (C-suite Level)
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic-thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and Internet this role sounds of interest, please apply now!