- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Project Manager required to support global Cyber Security uplift program
- Drive four concurrent cyber security technology rollout projects
- 6-month FTC, immediate start
Our client is well known international brand, with multiple sites spread across the globe.
A new vacancy has recently become available within the Cyber Security department for a highly capable Project Manager supporting critical programs of work.
There are four major rollouts occurring concurrently, two are halfway through delivery, and two are just beginning.
The role reports directly to the CISO.
- Help to co-ordinate and deliver complex globally focused programs of work
- Help to manage and deliver four different technology roll out projects concurrently
- Engage with and manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Work with external vendors to ensure accurate implementations of products
- Several years’ prior experience in Project Management
- Experience with OT security preferred
- Experience with one or several of the following technologies preferred: Tenable; Carbon Black; Fortinet
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management ability
- “Roll up the sleeves” and get things done mentality
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.