- New South Wales
- Up to $75,000 package depending on experience
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
- Legal Secretary - MUST HAVE FINANCIAL LINES EXPERIENCE
- Leading Australian firm with great reputation and culture
- CBD location
- Salary package in line with experience and market rate
A leading Australian firm on a growth trajectory is seeking to appoint an experience Financial Lines Secretary into a newly created team. Situated in the heart of the CBD, our client has a solid reputation for their expertise and quality of service.
Our client prides themselves on culture and are know to support the well-being of their staff through the provision of ongoing support and up-skilling opportunities.
The Legal Secretary will support a newly created Financial Lines business and provide support to up to four fee earners. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare legal forms, contracts, reports, briefing notes and paperwork for lawyers or managers.
- Transcribe dictation of letters, meetings and other memos, ensuring that documents are grammatically correct.
- Organise and maintain client files and documents, adhering to privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
- Use the photocopying equipment to achieve copies of the correct standard in line with the Firm's and department's requirements
- Organise appointments, arrange meetings, billing and maintain an up to date diary
- Use correctly delivery labels and identify classes of all outgoing post in accordance with the Firm's procedures
To be successful in this application you will have:
- At least three years experience as a Legal Secretary
- Financial Lines experience
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Can-do and 'get on with the task' at hand attitude
- The maturity to work autonomously or as part of a team
- The maturity to take constructive feedback
- Team-player attributes
- A genuine interest in the legal sector
- Exciting opportunity to support a newly created team and grow together
- Market rate Salary package in line with experience
- Supportive culture
- CBD location
- Great brand
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953