- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
FutureYou are partnered with one of Australia’s leading Food & Packaging Manufacturing businesses that are going through a large spell of growth and expanding their Melbourne team. Servicing and supplying Australia’s largest brands, they have held a highly regarded reputation in Australia for over 30 years.
About Our Client
My client offers a diverse range of products that supply into Food, Dairy, Beverages, Household Consumables and Industrial Packaging. Due to this continued growth, they are now looking to add a Quality Assurance Officer to report into the onsite Quality Manager.
- The maintenance and ongoing improvement of the site Quality Management Systems.
- Maintaining knowledge of all relevant quality standards, regulations, Food Safety and Certification requirements.
- Ensure the induction of new and current employees within Quality and Food Safety procedures and policies.
- Manage non-conformance ensuring timely action and resolution is achieved for customers.
- Performing internal audits and site GMP and Hygiene inspections.
- Support the New Product development process through the risk assessment of new raw materials and processes and ensuring completion of the HACCP.
- Minimum 5 years QA Management experience within the food industry.
- You have Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent.
- You have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for food, a passion for quality and a drive to exceed customer expectations.
- Full Australian working rights (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Clear career opportunities for growth & development
- Flexible working
- On site training & development
‘Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted’