- Macquarie Park
- $130000 - $145000 per hour
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
As a Retail Leasing Executive, you will report into the Director of Property and it will be your responsibility as part of a team to manage a portfolio of retail leases nationally.
This will include but will not be limited to:
- Negotiating and re-negotiating retail commercial terms;
- Conducting financial analysis of new and existing sites;
- Managing relationships with major landlords and external third parties such as agents, solicitors etc.;
- Preparing and presenting all relevant documentation;
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that stores are opened and refurbished on time;
- Manage all the financials associated to the retail lease; and
- Manage the monthly reports on performance and progress of the retail locations.
My client offers the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the retail lease life-cycle, to be part of a well-respected and well renowned retailer.
Kindly note that this is for an initial Contract of 6 months with the opportunity to lead into a full-time role and will require an almost immediate start.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.