- New South Wales
- $145000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Strong Value Based Business
• Manage and Develop a team
A newly created role has arisen within a highly transformative and progression business unit in a large organisation.
This is a broad Financial Controller role calling for a varied skill set, with a highlight on people development and management, business partnering and ongoing process and systems improvement. Due to the industry that my client is in, you will need to have hands on experience in working in a large asset rich business.
- Manage all monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings and the preparation of multi-location consolidated internal and external financial reports
- Responsible for all technical accounting- maintain up-to-date knowledge of current accounting pronouncements, GAAP, and other compliance issues
- Oversee and execute all accounting activities to include accurate and timely reporting of financials in accordance with GAAP standards
- Partner with the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to develop and implement a comprehensive set of financial reports to provide leadership with value added financial reporting and analysis to drive effective decision making
- Strive for continuous improvement in accounting and control processes and financial reporting.
- Establish/refine, monitor and enforce appropriate internal controls, policies, and procedures
- Manage daily treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt and capital management
- Serve as a resource for the operational and leadership teams
- Lead and develop a talented team of accounting professionals
- You must be CA qualified with time spent in a chartered firm, with a solid grounding in process, controls, project management and working with high performing teams.
- Minimum of 8 years in financial leadership roles with progressing responsibility
- Experience in a large international Organisation is an advantage
- Able to operate in a stressful environment while maintaining calm, consistent leadership to the accounting team and support to the CFO and Leadership Team
Due to the high volume of interest we are experiencing for these roles please send your CV in the first instance and if applicable we will reach out to you.