- North Sydney
- $80000 - $98000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Immediate start
- Amazing management and team
- WFH until further notice if preferred
FutureYou have partnered with a great business who are looking for a new Senior Payroll Officer to join their team.
This business is a nationally known brand and i have no doubt you'd have had contact with at some point. They're growing stronger and this means a large increase in head count. You'll be reporting into a Payroll Manager and joining a large team.
You will be responsible for:
- Systems - SAP and Kronos
- Maintaining employees information and master data
- Dealing with queries
- Ensuring up to date legislation
- Interpreting enterprise agreements and adhering to awards
- Processing payroll for over 1,000 employees
In order to be considered please ensure you have experience with SAP and high volume payroll processing.
In return you'll receive $80k - $90k + super depending on your experience and SAP knowledge. This is a WFH role at the moment and they currently have no set in plan to return to the office FT.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is really skilled with SAP and looking for a supportive Manager!
If this sounds like the role for you, please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this role.