- Melbourne CBD
- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Genuine Role
- Collaborative environment
- Work perks - bonuses, events, etc
FutureYou are currently working with a great firm in the CBD. This firm has made an amazing name for themselves in the short time they have been in operation. With times as they are this is a great opportunity to to join a great firm on a contact basis with the potential to go full time.
Located close to train, tram and parking this firm is easily accessible and surrounded by amazing cafes and bars for after work bites and drinks.
Although the partners are young and ambitious, they have surrounded themselves with some great minds that have been in the market for quite sometime. This knowledge mixed with the latest technology has opened avenues for more advisory work in order to holistically benefit their clients.
This firm does not expect you to know everything, rather they take the "continuously growing/learning" method. Is through both work and life. They will also tailor training specific to you. E.G. if you are interested in soft skill training to become a manager, they will invest that training into you.
Reporting to two Partners, you will be joining the existing advisory team and will contribute to the exciting growth of that division.
- Client business advisory (tax planning, strategic planning, restructuring, management reporting)
- Business services compliance
- Advisory projects
- Identify, research and propose solutions to issues associated with client work
- Actively seek & identify business growth opportunities
- mentor team members
- Manage the preparation and delivery of compliance requirements and projects
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 3 years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
This firm believes in treating their staff well in order to get the most out of them.
They will provide
- Training specific to you
- Quarterly functions
- Generous bonuses
- Flexible hours
- Birthday lunches
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted