- New South Wales
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
The UX/interaction Designer will design the front end of web software and platforms that meet customer needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance the user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Duties will include:
- Perform and take a lead in relation to end-to-end and iterative user experience design activities in alignment with industry best practice, digital service standards, service design and user-centred design methodology.
- Consider needs of others, devise creative solutions and tailor the style to ensure stakeholders understand how the user experience design delivers the optimal product or service usability.
- Tailor communication style and language according to the audiences level of knowledge, skill and experience in order to obtain and exchange information.
- Apply expertise to create valuable client and user experience designs, including wireframes and both low fidelity and high fidelity prototypes, and supporting documentation that clearly articulate/integrate the client experience with complex system environments.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Must have excellent organisation and project planning skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in the development of UX/Interaction designs in government settings including wireframing and prototyping
- Demonstrated experience in creating user centric workflows in government settings
To apply submit via the application link or Contact Corin Roberts on 02 9195 2929.