- New South Wales
- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Financial & Statutory Reporting for Funds
• Excellent Culture & Progression Opportunities
My client is a Global Funds Services organisation specialising in investment and superannuation funds.
They are seeking a high-caliber Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join their business, located in Sydney CBD.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and managing the delivery of financial & statutory deliverables across various funds.
• Preparation, review & delivery of monthly, quarterly, half year and full year financial statements for various funds
• Preparation & review of monthly and quarterly APRA & ABS returns
• GL maintenance
• Perform reconciliations
• Review financial reports prepared by the offshore team
• Manage clients & auditors
• Resolve client queries
• Adhoc projects & process improvements
• Provide training to junior team members
To be successful, you must have:
- 6+ years financial reporting experience for investment funds and superannuation funds
- 6+ years experience performing/reviewing financial statements, APRA & ABS returns, GL maintenance, recs & client management
- Prior experience within Custodian or Fund Administrator will be highly regarded
- Prior experience in fund accounting preparing volume of financial statements for year end/half year end will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- CA/CPA qualified
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on email@example.com or apply directly.