- New South Wales
- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
• Tax Calculations & Reporting for Funds
• Excellent Culture & Progression Opportunities
My client is a Global Funds Services organisation specialising in investment and superannuation funds.
They are seeking a high-caliber Senior Tax Accountant to join their business, located in Sydney CBD.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and managing the delivery of tax services across various funds.
• Perform tax reporting
• Perform/review distribution calculations
• Perform/ review superannuation fund tax calculations
• Prepare tax returns
• Manage clients & auditors throughout the tax audit process
• Review & maintain client tax profiles
• Respond to client queries
• Adhoc projects & process improvements
• Provide tax training to junior team members
To be successful, you must have:
- 4+ years experience as a tax accountant for investment funds and superannuation funds
- 4+ years experience performing/reviewing distribution calculations & income tax returns
- Tax knowledge in relation TOFA and AMIT regime will be highly regarded
- Prior experience within Custodian or Fund Administrator will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.