- $60000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- National Award Winning Firm
- Interesting Client Portfolio
- Rewarding Work Environment
FutureYou are currently partnering with a national award winning multi-disciplinary firm on the CBD fringe who are looking for an intermediate to senior accountant to join their passionate and advisory focused firm.
With services such as accounting, tax, SMSFs, bookkeeping, business advisory and wealth creation they provide a holistic service to their clients.
This firm is located right beside a tram and an all-day car park so it is easily accessible.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager & Manager, you will be joining the existing advisory team and will contribute to the exciting growth of that division.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- CA/CPA (or currently undertaking)
- Have a minimum of 3 years' local experience
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell 0450 655 441
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted