- $75000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Northern Suburbs
- Clear Progression
- Advisory focused
FutureYou are partnering with a very progressive 2 partner firm in the Northern Suburbs. This firm brings value to their clients through genuine care of what happens to them and their businesses. The entire team works together in order to get the best possible outcome for their clients earning respect in the wider community.
This firm operates on a knowledge basis. They want to know where their clients have come from and where they want to go in order to get them their in the best possible way.
They are easily accessible with a train station 10 minutes away and parking locally.
Reporting to one of the partners;
- Preparation of tax compliance work (financial statements, income tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT returns, payroll tax etc)
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory agencies
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Working with a range of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds
- Preparation of budgets and fee estimates
- Management of ATO lodgement and ASIC
In order to be successful for this role you will;
- Have a minimum 4 years’ in public practice
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent advisory, rapport-building and stakeholder-management skills.
- Likes to work in a team environment, having fun and being social
- Manage the preparation and delivery of compliance requirements and projects
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0450 655 441.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.