- New South Wales
- $145000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Growing FMCG Manufacturing business
• Ability to truly create a supply chain department
The client is an FMCG manufacturing operation near Wetherill Park. A recent surge in orders has meant it has become paramount for the business to hire a world class supply chain.
You will report directly into the company directors and hold responsiblity for end to end supply chain activities for this GMP manufacturing facility. Specifically the Supply Chain Manager will:
- Manage all supply chain activities for the business
- Control the purchasing department and spend across both raw materials and indirect services
- Control, utilise and maintain the companies ERP system
- Manage the planning department
- Control all stock and inventory
- Provide all weekly reporting (including variance) internally and with customers
To be succesful in applying for this role you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated Supply chain and purchasing management experience from within an FMCG (ideally pharmaceuticals) environment
- A tertiary qualification in a supply chain or related discipline
Please note we can only consider applicants that have current valid working rights within Australia.
Circa $120,000- $130,000 + super + bonus
Please contact Matthew Walker, Associate Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW!