- $80000 - $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- 6 partner firm based in Essendon
- Manage a portfolio of $300-500k in fees
- Zero compliance, 100% advisory!
FutureYou is partnering with one of the largest accounting firms North West of the CBD who are renowned for their enviable client base, expert training and career development. This firm provides their clients with a full suite of services including accountancy, taxation, superannuation, financial planning, business strategy, coaching and mentoring and other specialist services.
Culture in this firm is key to its ongoing success. The team is very collaborative, with accountants working closely with managers and partners for support and mentoring. The social club organises regular events outside of work, which staff are encouraged to attend if they like. Work-life flexibility is also an integral key to the firm’s excellent staff retention, with flexible working hours being an option too.
In your role, you will be directly responsible for managing a portfolio of $300-500k in fees. You will be responsible for reviewing work and advising clients accordingly.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Review of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Mentoring and on-job training of junior staff.
- Managing and building client relationships.
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
- Proactively upsell opportunities for the client across all the firm’s services
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Completed CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experience in reviewing the work of junior staff
- A passion for managing client relationships
- Excellent business advisory training
- Clear career progression to manage wider teams
- Strong team/social culture
- Wide variety of clients up to $100mil turnover
- Onsite car park
- Industry leading training
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.