- New South Wales
- competitive package + bonus + benefits
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
Due to sustained growth, a new role has been created for a Senior Associate (ideally with 2+ years in this position) to join a collaborative team in Sydney. You will be working across all high-profile projects for both public and private sector clients across construction, engineering and infrastructure industries.
In this role you will work closely with a specialist Construction Partner and will advise on transactions including large corporates, contractors & sub-contractors, developers and government entities with a focus on Commonwealth public sector clients.
This role would suit an experienced Senior Associate with a focus on front-end construction work, who is resilient, can work autonomously and can provide excellent service to clients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 6-9 years PAE, with ideally 2+ years as a Senior Associate with strong front-end/projects experience.
- Top tier, global & strong national private practice experience is preferable.
- Excellent academic background.
- Self-motivated with a client focused approach.
- Excellent drafting skills and a good understanding of the commercial aspects of construction and infrastructure projects.
- Able and willing to travel interstate and internationally.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.