- $100000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- A well known & reputable national developer seeking to add headcount
- At least 2-3 years of experience within industrial is preferred
- Must hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar
This role would report to the Head of Development and would assist in covering the full project cycle from running a feasibility model, to running design team meetings, as well assisting in superintending the delivery of projects to completion. This role will focus on industrial and business park projects with the initial focus being the delivery as well as managing the appropriate stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the management of developments from concept through to completion.
- Conduct business development activities.
- Support financial management including feasibilities, budgets and forecasts.
- Take ownership of distinct elements of the design, planning and delivery process.
- Management of external and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiations with relevant authorities.
- Contributing to leasing and marketing activities.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar.
- At least 2-3 years' experience within property within the industrial market in Sydney.
- Aspirations to progress your career over time to become a Development Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of how to put together a commercial deal.
- Business development and project management skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned development organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure.