- $95000 - $115000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Add value to a broad portfolio of clients
- 2IC in a high-performing organisation
- $95,000 - $115,000 package
Our client provides expert-led advice across multiple service lines, including business advisory, tax advisory, financial planning and consulting. This firm employs over 100 staff and project steady growth for 2020. They have a diversified portfolio of clients and provide a tailored approach to their clients by aligning business goals with personal goals to maximise wealth creation. This firm is incredibly progressive in how they operate and have recently invested heavily in advancing the firms systems and software.
As part of the Business Advisory team, you will provide outstanding services to local and international clients across a diverse range of industries.
- Proactively anticipate client needs via detailed understanding of their business and personal affairs; apply high-level technical accounting / taxation skills in review and analysis of compliance jobs.
- Detailed knowledge of Corporations Act, including ATO and ASIC reporting requirements.
- Taking a management role within the team in relation to financial results, including fee quotations, budget preparation, client profitability (WIP / debtor days and recovery), debtor assistance and team productivity.
- Exercise balanced judgement, making independent decisions as appropriate and seeking input when dealing with complex issues - collecting relevant information to be in a position to comfortably make a decision from a risk management perspective.
- Involvement in consulting assignments relevant to interests and abilities - e.g. preparation of basic business valuations and 'health checks', prudential reviews, bank proposals, tax advice, tax effect accounting etc.
- Assisting with the management of the job work-flows of the team and team budgets.
- The preparation of specialised tax and business advice.
- Management of team and personal workflow, prioritising jobs while remaining flexible and managing simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Assistance in the Business and firm's development where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in a professional firm
- CA or CPA qualified
- Tertiary degree in accounting or related degree
- Experience completing financial statements, income tax returns, business activity statements and fringe benefits tax returns
- Experience working to a budget and meeting productivity targets
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and competing demands
- Ability to supervise, train and mentor junior team members
- Market-leading salary package
- Training and development for career advancement
- Supportive team environment
- Genuine work-life integration
Interested? Click the 'Apply Now' button ASAP! If you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please call Alanagh Hunt in our Sydney office on (02) 9195 2950 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org