- $80000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Work directly under ex-Big4 Director
- Full exposure to clients up to $100mil turnover
- Exposure to Virtual CFO work, management accounting, special advisory projects etc.
FutureYou is currently partnering with a rapidly growing CBD firm who is seeking Senior to Assistant Manager level accountants to join their Business Advisory team. This firm gives their accountants industry leading exposure to clients from very early in their career. In this role you will regularly meet with clients, building relationships with them and providing comprehensive advisory.
Your new firm has a very social culture with a strong emphasis on building relationships with new and existing clients. In a cloud-based environment, you will have the ability to plug in from home when required. This business provides and excellent opportunity for accountants that want to do more than compliance work.
In your role, you will be responsible for working on clients up to $100 turnover while providing comprehensive business advisory and attending client meetings.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Virtual CFO work, special project advisory, management accounting, tax planning, cashflow and forecasting
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Training and reviewing the work of Juniors
- Running your own client meetings
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 4 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Completed CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Work effectively in a team
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.