- New South Wales
- $75k to $80k base + super
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
• Client Services & Management role
• Excellent Culture & Progression Opportunities
My client is a Global Financial Services organisation specialising in corporate banking, retail banking, institutional banking, wealth management and asset management.
They are seeking a motivated Client Services Officer to join their business, located in Sydney CBD.
In this high-profile role, you will provide frontline client service throughout the client life cycle.
- Manage client enquiries
- Handle all account management related enquiries (bank statement / balance check / update of Board Resolution)
- Assist with monthly Cash Management billing invoices
- Provide feedback on missed deals to business lines
- Single point of contact for E-banking clients
- Provide E-banking support (Connexis Cash, Trade, Supply Chain, Centric, Cortex Deposit)
- Communicate with client before dormant account is closed/maintained
- Track & monitor client’s request until full closing
- Facilitate Term Deposit requests
- Interface between the Client and internal teams
To be successful, you must have:
- 1-2 years prior experience as Client Services Officer within Financial Services
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Corporate Banking processing environment
- Tertiary studies in the Banking / Finance Industry
- Knowledge of Client agreement format and type of content (letter of Offer for instance)
- Previous experience providing Client Support via services centre, call centre
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking products & payments
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer for this role is $75k to $80k base + super.
Please send your CV to Neha Jain on email@example.com or apply directly.