- Eastern Suburbs Mc
- $0 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- 5 minutes walk to the beach
- No time-sheets
- Tailored, hands-on training from the partners
- Parking and bus stop on the doorstep
- Positive, energised office with a supportive and good-hearted team
This is a boutique firm in a fantastic, beach-side location in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney. Clients include large family groups and SMEs located both locally and across Sydney who require a range of Business Services work. The firms vast and well-established network is well connected to various experts in tax, legal and wealth who you will not only liaise with for the benefit of your clients, but will also receive ongoing client referrals and training from. This is a rapidly growing firm that has already doubled in size in the past 4 years. The firm predicts that it will continue to grow at a rate of 15-20% for the next 3-5 years.
Culture is a key priority for the firm and the Partners promote a happy workplace in which they pride themselves on being an office that not only supports each other but also cares for each other in and out of the workplace. They keep the positive energy flowing and promote flexible working hours to give staff the option to work whichever hours they please and take lunch breaks at a time that suits them.
- In this role you will be a Senior Accountant or a Manager working directly under the Partners with unlimited opportunity for learning and growth.
- You will work on clients of all entities (including some SMSF if you have experience in this area).
- As personal relationships with clients are something which this firm owes a lot of its success to, you will be introduced by the Partners to more and more clients with whom you will engage with face to face and attend meetings with alongside the partner when offering more complex advisory services.
- You will be mentored and taught by the partners to offer business advice, and more complex tax advice to a diverse range of clients.
- You will receive ongoing training not only technically but also in relation to soft skills and people management.
- Minimum 4 years experience in professional practice
- CA/CPA qualified or close to completion
- A hunger for professional development and a desire to progress and learn
- A positive attitude and friendly personality
- Passionate about helping clients grow their business and offer a personal service
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.