- $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- 16 days ago
With over 70 facilities worldwide that provide innovative packaging solutions to help customers stand out and achieve brand loyalty in a competitive and dynamic marketplace. With a product portfolio that emphasizes renewable, recycled, and recyclable materials, they are as committed to their customers and 17,000+ employees as they are to be protecting the environment and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
The Site Operations Manager will lead the site to achieve against the P&L through the development of people, process, and systems. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead, develop and deliver performance improvement plans ensuring the achievement of budgets and overall company performance targets through the leadership team
- Lead the LEAN agenda for the site ensuring the continuous improvement of all site operations
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders, organisations, potential new business, and other outside bodies to maintain and improve the company's image and commercial position.
- Lead and direct ongoing improvements in both operational and occupational safety.
- Personally, drive a customer service approach
- Lead and direct all plant staff and facilities to ensure achievement of Safety, Quality and Performance targets for all service delivery activities.
- Lead and direct the site leadership team, ensuring that functional objectives (KPI's) for each Manager/Leader are achieved.
- Develop and implement systems for employee involvement and development and, through the leadership team, ensure that all employees understand their individual objectives, are committed to achieving them and are well briefed on company and safety issues. Work with leadership team to establish training needs for all staff and ensure they are achieved.
- Recent knowledge from the Packaging or FMCG sector, managing plant operations with technical knowledge covering manufacturing and Production, Engineering and service functions demonstrating a clear track record of success
- Knowledge and experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships that promote team working.
- Analytical and strategic thinking with good business acumen and the ability to think from the customer's perspective. Good attention to detail whilst retaining the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to motivate people, with a coaching style that builds effective teams and manages performance positively.
- Financial knowledge covering budgeting forecasting.
- Track record of innovation, challenging the status quo.
For a confidential conversation please contact Joe Vize on 03 8547 1331