- New South Wales
- $80000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
Acting for a mix of insurers, both across Australia and internationally, you will have the opportunity to become involved in handling high level, complex CTP claims on the defendant side (at all stages of the litigation process) as well as advising on challenging quantum, liability & medical aspects.
The successful candidate will possess a mix of the following:
- A minimum of 2-5 years PAE in either CTP, public liability, workers compensation or personal injury gained within a national or well-respected defendant insurance law firm;
- Ability to work under pressure & manage multiple deadlines/files at any one time.
- A team player with an enthusiasm for insurance law & a willingness to learn.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly & build rapport with the wider group.
- Solid academic record with a proactive approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, drafting and communication skills.
- Warm & welcoming firm with lovely modern offices near the beach!
- A range of corporate benefits including discounted gym membership.
- Secondment opportunities; and a
- Unique & sociable work culture.
To apply for this opportunity please click the 'apply now' button below or contact Camilla Overall on 0421 171 391/029 195 2981.