- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- HR Coordinator
- Immediate requirement
- 6-month contract - WFH
A leading services business is seeking to appoint a competent and experienced HR Coordinator into the team to assist during a massive period of transformation. It is an exciting time to join the business and is an awesome opportunity for a candidate seeking to learn and grow.
This is a 100% work from home position which will be supported by tier one technology.
- Employment Agreement preparation
- Policy acknowledgement wrap (we are launching this project next week, will be some wrap up to do in terms of chasing up outstanding policy acknowledgements from front line team members)
- Upload HR files, docs to Employment Hero
- Support with creating templates for new branding; letters, contracts etc
- Data review of current remuneration ranges in place
- Apprentice Wage review SOP – trigger to increase wages from year 1 to 2 to 3 to 4
- On boarding compliance training, working with the operations team to understand current compliance training for on-boarding
- Support with the roll out of the new HRIS system (communications, SOP documentation, answering questions from the team)
To be successful in this application, you will be passionate about the HR function and have a desire to learn and grow within this function. You will have:
- At least three years experience in a similar HR Coordinator role
- Passion for internal communication, excellent written communication skills.
- Great administration skills
- Excellent presentation skills - Proficiency in the MS Suite including Publisher
- A willingness to roll your sleeves up and get the job done
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
- Immediate start
- Excellent leader and mentor
- Exciting transition phase which will throw up massive learning opportunities
- Work from home
- Salary dependent on experience between $70-75000 plus super
Contact details - Ashley Duffy