- $160000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
In this role you will work closely with two recognised Partners and advise a varied client base on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the region. Clients include Commonwealth government and State government as well as owners, contractors, sub-contractors & suppliers in the private sector. You will largely be involved in high-level litigation & alternative dispute resolution whilst working closely with the front-end projects practice.
This role would suit either a strong construction litigator or a construction/projects lawyer with a mixed front-end/back-end practice who would like to focus on the contentious side.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5-8 years’ PAE in construction from a reputable construction/projects team in a reputable private practice or an in-house environment.
- Strong back-end construction disputes experience including arbitrations, security of payment claims and adjudications.
- Ability to draft commercial advice and construction contracts.
- Commercially astute, with a strong eye for detail; and
- Self-motivated with a client focused approach.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.