- $85k to 90k base + super
- Job Type
- 18 days ago
• Broad Financial Control & Reporting Role
• Business Partnering & Mentor Junior Team Members
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation in Melbourne CBD which has a great reputation in the Australian market and is known for its high performing culture. This business is currently on an impressive journey of growth and innovation where process improvements and change management are at the forefront of this business model.
They are seeking a CA Qualified Big 4 First Mover specialising in Financial Services to join their Finance function as a Senior Financial Accountant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and mentoring 1 Analyst
- Financial Control and Reporting
- Business Partnering
- Insights, Analysis and Presentation of your findings
- Projects,Process Improvements and Systems Implementation
To be successful, you must be:
- CA qualified Big 4 First Mover specialising in Financial Services/Insurance
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, engaging, hands on and enjoys variety
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Experience in a review or supervisory function will be highly regarded
- Strong Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas)
The salary on offer for a suitable candidate is $85k to $90k base + super.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or send your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org