- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
• Docklands location
• Brand new role
About the role:
Opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a small start-up Accounting Firm based in Docklands.
This role will see the successful candidate supporting the owner in an EA capacity, as well as performing administrative tasks for the wider office.
In addition to the accounting firm, this business owner is a successful entrepreneur and is running other growing organisations on the side.
- Daily diary and email management
- Administrative and operational support
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Preparation of letters and reports
- Administration on the ATO portal
- Minute-taking and preparation of meeting agendas
- 2 + years' experience as an Executive Assistant within an accounting or legal firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.